Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog News- November Issue


Welcome New Members!
Welcome new members who have joined in the month of November! We love seeing your friendly avie there in the follower box! Last month we had a total of twenty-nine and this month we gained one person. 

New Background/Layout?
So, I get bored easily and as pretty as this background is, I've been thinking of changing the blog's background. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Change it or keep it?

Writing Prompt Page Updated.
I've decided to put up Monday night's Writing Prompts under the page labeled Writing Prompts. They will still go on the Archives page, but they're now also found on that page. 

Podcast/Volg?
I've been thinking of doing a podcast or a volg (like a blog post but in video form). I've never done a podcast before so it'd be an adventure, but I've made videos before. What do you guys think? Would you be interested? 

Reminders from last month:
Wanted- Suggestions 
Did you recently come across an interesting article or piece of news? Do you have a favorite picture/video that inspires you or you think is just awesome? Is there a great site you visit all the time? Or do you have a great idea for a blog post or a topic you would like to see discussed? If you have a suggestion for something or maybe you would even like to do/see a blog post on something, please let me know though either the facebook page, the contact form at the bottom of the About page, or by emailing me (email address at the bottom of the About page).

Resource Tab
Because it's already getting pretty long and so far I've only added books and websites to it, I was wondering if I should add a category for individual pages? I'm not sure if this new category would be organized at all. So what do you think?

Facebook:
Yes! We finally have a facebook page! If you haven't liked it so far, please do so! Remember that you can post suggestions and other stuff on it if you'd like but just remember to keep it clean and safe. No swearing or anything with offensive stuff. I'll try my best to keep it updated with blog posts from here and news or whatever else.

Articles and Sites from around the Internet!

  1. Written? Kitten!- A fin, simple little site. For every so many words you write, a new picture of a kitten will appear. 
  2. The Discovernator- A thing off of Discovery.com that gives you tons of weird and fun facts. 
  3. 10 Resources to help you write a great short story!
  4. Fantasy- Worldbuilding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...