Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sharing Links: 12/23/2015

So I just realized I haven't shared anything in a while, so I've decided to share some great articles I've been reading and a couple of intriguing websites. Plus some videos on people who see colors and sounds with words and music!

Websites

Online Etymology Dictionary- This website won't have every word, but if you've wanted to know the history behind a lot of words, take a look here!

Medium- I've heard this is a blogging website and a lot of people post articles and blogs here. So check it out if you're looking for more to read.

Articles
Due to haven't shared anything for a while, I'm sharing my favorite recent articles from some websites I subscribe to.

Quartz- This Free Encyclopedia has Achieved what Wikipedia has Only Dreamed Of

Paul Ford- What is Code?

Lenny Article



Fast Company Articles



National Geographic



Videos:
I was recently really fascinated by these videos on Synesthesia, so I thought to share. Plus, in the last video, the girl plays the violin.

Synesthesia: The Science Behind Seeing Sounds & Tasting Color


Hearing Colors: What It's Like To Have Synesthesia


What's It Like To Hear Colors? - A VR 360° Synesthesia Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...