Monday, October 15, 2012

Writing Prompt- Quotes

I think I might have done this one already...but anyways. So tonight we're going to look at a random quote and then write a snippet about whatever it brings to mind.

"Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all. " -John Fitzgerald Kennedy 

What this makes me think: I absolutely love this quote just because not only is it so true, but its really interesting. I could see the flashes of a plot bunny here but its not quite there. Computers can only do so much, but humans can do amazing things that computers will probably never be able to do. 

What does this make you think?

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...