Monday, October 8, 2012

Writing Prompt- Retail!

So, tonight's prompt is that your character is opening a retail store or just a store of some kind. Write a scene in which you explain what it is that they sell and if any of the items has a special meaning to your character or someone else. Try to have fun with it! (Who doesn't love a story with a store that sells magical items?)

I once read an article where the author suggested that if you want to make your story more interesting, add a cool gadget or fun item. I don't know about you, but I always loved the stories as a kid where the main character would have a wand or cool item that I wished I had.

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...