Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Linking Announcement!

So this morning, I was reading a blog post about seo and links (and if you don't know what SEO is, don't worry, I didn't know either until I read it. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is what your rank basically is on search engines like Google. Or where you appear when someone searches something.) when I stumbled across their recommendation for using this site called Broken Link Checker that you can use to go through your blog or website and it checks for any bad or broken links for free. Cool, right?

Yep, but it can also be a pain when you find out how many you actually have. So after using it this morning and I discovered a horrifying amount, I've decided to go through all my posts and whatnot and get rid of any broken or bad links.

But while that could potentially get rid of any links in certain posts, I've decided that I'll update the links on certain blog posts if there's any new information I can find. Also guaranteeing that all the links work and the post information will be updated.

Nice, right? I hope so.

Sincerely,
Sareh




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...