Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Back from Japan!

Hello Birdies!
So as you know, I disappeared from this blog for a while because I was IN JAPAN.

JAPAN.

It was super exciting! I LOVED it.

Although I made a Tumblr blog for the trip, I ended up not using it because I didn't have the world's greatest wifi over there. No surprise, but although I had a data card, I tried to use that when I needed to Google Map or translate something. So I'll probably delete that blog or maybe make post-trip posts on there about it. Who knows. I also made a Bonjournal for it because I like the idea of writing up my trip and exporting it as a fancy, minimalist PDF. So I'll probably do that actually too.

Anyways, I'll make another post about the trip later, once I finish uploading pictures of the trip onto my computer. I've been home for a couple of weeks now, but I've been really busy getting ready for my senior year of school, getting another job (cause you know, who needs a social life when they're broke?), and going to leadership training.

But be prepared for an exciting rest of the year of posts! I got some great stuff planned and I'm really excited to share my trip with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...