Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

So even if you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you had a happy day. If you do celebrate Easter...He is risen!

Yep, you have no idea how many times I've heard that today and have had to reply "He is risen indeed!". I swear we said that at least six times during the sermon and another four or five times during the service. Plus I've repeated it another four times to various friends and family.

Anyways, I've been up since...3:30 am ish? And I went to bed at...1:20 am ish? I saw Titanic in 3D and didn't get home till 12. Plus I didn't fall asleep until an hour later. Plus I had to wake up early to work at church for youth group. And I haven't gotten free time until now.

So I came on to wish you a happy Easter and to let you know that I'll be posting a book review, some writing post, that March overview I want to do yet tomorrow since I will have time, and I'm letting you know that I'm switching Mondays back to writing prompts now that Lent is over.

 Easter is one of my favorite holidays because its so happy and bright and fun. I adore Easter. Plus we get to sing fun songs in church. They're more upbeat and happy. I wish we could sing more songs like those on other Sundays.
And here's some random Easter pictures.

Happy Easter!
Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...