Saturday, June 2, 2012

Writing Tips- Its Nanowrimo time!

Okay guys, I'm seriously sorry I forgot to tell you about this! I should have no excuse for this because I knew about this for a while and for some reason it never occurred to me to tell you guys. I'm sure most of you already know about it, but in case you don't, I'm telling you now. And once again, I'm seriously sorry for letting this slip my mind. I blame school (I got out yesterday!) but I really shouldn't be using that...

ANYWAYS.

Camp NanoWriMo 2012
So this is basically NaNoWriMo, but in the summer. You can enter in June or August (I'm doing both) and the exciting part is that you can get "cabins". These are basically a small message board of you and five other people who get to talk to each other. You can get assigned people based on your age or request people you know. Or you don't have to be in a cabin. But if you are, and you don't like any of the people, you can get reassigned to another.

You can even "Send a letter home" which is basically an email you can send to someone asking for donations. These donations can get you fancy items to "inspire" you to write more and they also go to support Nano.

Other then that...there's not much I can tell you about it. Its basically NaNo but instead of November, its in the summer.

Resources
Camp NaNoWriMo

And you can check out the other Nano sites here:
NaNoWriMo Young Writer's Program
NaNoWriMo

So guys, are you doing Camp Nano or will you be doing it? Do you do the November version?

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...