Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog News- June 2012

So I meant to post this on Sunday, but I saved and closed it, only to forget to post it. But here it is now.

No...schedule?
So all last month I entertained the thought of getting rid of the schedule or at least, part of it. But then I realized that if I did so, I'd probably ending up posting a ton of either random stuff every day or writing prompts. So after some thought, I decided to keep it. But if any of you have any opinions on schedules or not, feel free to share.

Last month was busy. 
That's why I didn't post much. But I knew it was going to be a bad month. See I took the ACT, got my wisdom teeth out (more on that later, probably a Friday's post), got a job (I'm a cleaning lady in the evenings now), had my birthday (I'm a year older now!), my cousin got married, I attempted Nanowrimo (failed horribly), and there's probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. But anyways, the point is, after this weekend, I'll be able to (hopefully) post everyday (if not I plan to make some posts ahead of time and see if Blogger will post them).

I not know if I'll be able to post this weekend, mainly because my stepbrother is up and we're going to a cabin with his friends and the rest of my family, so I don't know if I'll get internet access. So we'll see what happens...

Some Links...
Some of these I may have already shared, but I can't remember...
6 Ear Things that Will Improve Your Writing
Write According to Your Mood
7 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer
Top Ten Tips to Help You Write More
25 Ways to Improve Your Writing in 30 Minutes a Day


Stats
Posts
Shape Poems - 141 Pageviews
In the News- Doggies and Music! - 120 pv
The History and Usage of Codes. - 116 pv
How to Write in Elvish, the Simple Way.  - 66 pv
Writing Prompts- Survival Skills - 60 pv


Pages
Resources- 18
Writing Prompts- 15
Archive - 11
Author- 11


Search Keywords
Underwater Camera- 17
Shape Poems- 13
How to write in elvish- 9
Interesting scoliosis facts- 4
cursive poem- 3


Countries

Russia- 553
United States- 500
United Kingdom- 73
Canada- 48
Philippines- 32


Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...