Monday, July 16, 2012

Writing Prompt- Dreams.

I'm not sure if I've done this yet...but either way, this is always a fantastic way to get stories. I've gotten three out of dreams before.

In case you don't have dreams a lot or whatever your case may be, here's some dreams I've had that you may draw inspiration from.

Dream #1
(Written in first person as this is taken out of my rarely updated dream journal.) I and this guy were getting these shots in then dystopian government. I was sitting on a hospital table and this doctor was giving me the shot in a small white room. I escape through the vent where I met up with this guy and we escaped together. We went down these tall, huge stairs to this red carpeted fancy place. I ran around the corner and hid in a clothing store where some of my classmates were shopping.

Then we escaped down this long escalator and across the bridge spanning the river. After going through there I saw these kids floating down the river in a small boat house. The government was coming after me as I saved the kids and we escaped to this abandoned farm house. There we met up with my aunt and my cousin where we stayed for a year before the government found us. After we killed the agent, we escaped.

Dream #2
I needed to find these four elements and it was me and this guy. We ran around the city trying to find these things. I found several and this uncle was after me. Then we went to this hill in the middle of the city where there was these stones in a circle. After that I was looking for something powerful inside this abandoned house. Next me and this guy went to find directions but the guy wrote it down on a piece of paper. My friend got annoyed because apparently he had the same job and said he could do it better.

Dream #3
I dreamed I survived a nuclear explosion, there was this charred hand and I swam over to this place where they gave me medicine through an IV. Then there was this horse and another creature who were on a mission in this fairy tale land but they had to defeat this rabbit creature first.

Okay so those are all the dreams I'll share for now. But as a side note, I always have these really long dreams with complicated plot lines. They're really entertaining. Most of them are dystopian like dreams or they're something that's a bit odd.

So if you'd like anymore interesting, story-like dreams, feel free to ask me.

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...