Friday, July 27, 2012

Its the Olympics everyone!


Happy Olympics everyone!

Honestly, I'm not sure why I put happy there, but oh wells.

Anyways, so today is the summer Olympics and I am super pumped for the opening event. Only, I'm not sure what time it is so I may or may not have missed it already. I'm also excited for some of the events and some of them I didn't even know they had!

For example, (sorry about them all starting with capital letters, I was reading them off a list) Archery, Badmition, Equestrian, Fencing, Gymnastics, Judo, Table tenis, Taekwondo, and synchronized swimming. Apparently though they only show some of them on TV and I don't know how many of these they air.

So, my question for you all, what sports for you looking forward too the most? And are you excited? I always get kinda annoyed Olympic year because everyone gets obsessed with it and its all you ever see. Especially the week before.

I have heard some interesting things about this year's events. Apparently a refugee from some country is going to be competing even though he won't actually be representing any country. I also heard that apparently London got the new record for delivering the most condoms to the Olympic Village, which I think is pretty crazy.

Oh and this is a random fact I heard about the Olympics, apparently the athlete who weighed the least weighed only 65 lbs! I have no idea when she competed or what she was in, but I thought that was pretty crazy because even I weigh more then she did and I'm not that heavy.

Anyways, so I hope everyone enjoys the games and I wish the best of luck to all the countries in it!

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...