Friday, December 30, 2011

Hating and Blogging.

So if you've happened to read some of my Friday posts, you'll notice that I tend to preach about moral issues or anything that I think concerns us. Well, I love giving advice and anything of the kind just to let you know.

I recently (five minutes ago) came across an article on NPR News titled 'Haters' Are Going To Hate This Story. I really liked it. I thought that it providing clear words and information.

Anyways, short story short, the article talked about the history of the word 'haters', why people hate so many things so passionately, and a couple ways we can stop 'haters'. As I mentioned I really liked the article, so I'm just going to say that if you'd like, go check it out...and then come back and tell me what you think because I'd really like to know.

Anyways, I and Annie (from Inkpop and  The Epic, the Awesome, and the Random) started a new blog, The Writer's Help Society, together. Its the blog of a society on Inkpop where our mission is to help writers with things. Like if you're stuck on something you can ask our opinions through the "Contact Us!" page, or if you give have a question no matter how small or big you can ask that too, or if you just want support and advice, we're here to help. So check it out! We are also accepting Guest Bloggers, so if you're interested, click on the "about us" page and read the Q&A.

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...