Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've been Tagged!

The Tag rules:
1. You post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag five (it's a neat number!) people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.


Thanks Kamille!

1) When was the first time you travelled away from home? Like on a road trip or something smaller? I'll do a road trip, I can't remember the first time, but I used to travel up to see my family up north every summer and Christmas. Now I live with my extended family so I don't have to travel to see them anymore (okay, well I have to drive 5 minutes to see the nearest one. I know, so far away, right?)
2) Did you ever dream of the ground eating you? Um...actually no. I haven't. 
3) What's the best meal you can cook? What I can cook? Not much! Um... spaghetti I think. 
4) Have you ever met an author? Yeah, the first one I met was at a book signing when I was in fifth grade. But that was before I ever realized that I should have told him that I loved writing. I've met several others over the years (but not like, famous ones or anything. They're locals)
5) How cool was meeting that author? Yeah it was! 
6) What is your secret ambition? Oh gosh...besides getting published? Um...honestly I don't know. Not many of my ambitions are secrets. 

7) Who is the scariest person you have stood up to? Yeah I don't know. Maybe...these kids I used to play with who would scream in my face while I tried to count to 100 because I would giggle when they did that and they didn't like that. Eventually I stopped coming to the playground. 
8) Have you ever tasted sea water? Gosh yes! Its so gross because its so salty! And then the taste stays in your mouth for hours afterwards no matter what you eat or drink. 
9) What's your favourite song and why? Amazing Grace probably. Its so fun to sing and I know the first two stanzas by heart. Plus its just a great song. Did you know there's a movie about the guy who wrote it? Guess what...Its called Amazing Grace too. (I think....)
10) Blogging or Writing? O.o Both? Writing maybe? I don't know! Don't make me choose! 


People I'm Tagging...(in no order)

  1. Rae from Dare To Dream
  2. Lexie from Still Waiting for Books to Come True.
  3. Annie from The Epic, The Awesome, and The Random
  4. Deena from You're Absolutely Write
  5. Lithia from Wood Writes
Your questions!

  1. What is your favorite book/author and why? 
  2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or a little of both?
  4. What was/is your favorite class in high school?
  5. If you could have any animal (real or imaginable) what would it be?
  6. Who inspires you to be the best person you can be?
  7. Has there ever been one person/thing/event that's changed your life for the good or bad? (If you don't want to explain it, you don't have to.)
  8. Would you like to be a famous musician/artist/reporter/talk show host/etc? (Don't say writer if you are a writer.)
  9. What was the scariest thing you've ever done?
  10. What is your best memory?
  11. What is your quest? (and where is that from?)
Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...