Monday, August 22, 2011

Epic Computer Failure.

Hey everyone sorry about not posting this weekend. My laptop totally and utterly failed on me. Wednesday it was fine, and then on Thursday it completely stopped working. At first it just froze after I logged in. but now windows won't even turn on. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon (I need it for school) but until then, my posting schedule will go down. I can still use my mom's computer but the keyboard is small and hard to type on. So tomorrow I'll try to have something up.

sincerely,
Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...