Monday, September 26, 2011

Game Night- Hangman/Riddle


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _   _ _ _

So I decided that since I can't read books as fast as I'd like now that school has started I decided to host a game night on Mondays. These will be on going games so feel free to join until the challenge or whatever is complete.

Tonight is hangman and a riddle. To join guess your letter for hangman and your guess for the riddle in the comments below. You can guess as many times as you like but only one letter and one guess per comment. We'll play until someone gets it right. And if you win...well I'm not sure about that yet. I don't have any prizes. But if you have any suggestions for prizes let me know!

Riddle: So a man lives on the 50th floor of his apartment building and  rides the elevator down to work every day. But when he goes home he rides the elevator up to the 40th floor and then walks the rest of the way. Why?

Have fun!

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...