Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Outfits that Stunned the World

Yep, for all of you wondering what in the world Lady Gaga is wearing in that picture...it a dress out of meat. Of course, I'd be surprised if you haven't heard about it yet, but it's true. Lady Gaga has reached new heights in odd and weird outfits. (Also when you type in weirdest outfits, Lady Gaga's name appears the most...hm and we wonder why?)

So, today I am here to tell you about some other weird outfits.

Princess Beatrice's hat
Yeah, I don't really know where she got that but I'd like to know why she'd wear that to a wedding! Who knows, maybe she's the Lady Gaga of the royal family?







Fly-ties in hair?
I'm not excatly sure if this is weird or not, but Yahoo! reports that putting these special kind of chicken feathers in your hair is the newest fashion rage that's costing the fishing world lots of money. I haven't seen anyone wear them around where I live, but here it's ribbons, and colored hair extensions that are all the rage.

Solar powered Bikinis
I'm certainly seen some interesting ways on saving money and going green, but this is new. Apparently it's covered in solar panels and has a USB port so you can charge your electronics. While I could see that being useful (you're at the beach and your phone dies and you need to call 911), I think it's going a little too far. I mean, a) it couldn't possibly be comfortable, b) it costs over 200 dollars, c) if you're that concerned about your ipod dying while your on vacation, I think you need to take a break. Instead of popping in those ear buds, go make new friends! Plus it clearly doesn't look cute and doesn't come in tons of colors and shapes!

Cheese Dresses
No, this isn't one of Lady Gaga's new dresses, these are dresses made by students. Reportedly, it took over a ton of cheese and over 1,000 hours to make five dresses out of cheese. Now, this isn't the first time I've heard of food outfits, but I will say why food? One, I can see it falling apart, two, it's gonna smell and eventually rot so you can't wear it long, three...it's just odd. Kay people. let's leave the weird outfits to our crazy superstars!



Now that we've gone over some of the weirdest outfits, what are some wacky clothes you've seen? Was it on the news or in real life? Did you ever try it? Have you ever wore something really weird? What was it and was there a certain reason for wearing it?

Sincerely,
Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...