Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quick! Watch this! (Video Week)

So tonight, I don't really have any historical facts but I've decided to show you some of my favorite videos this week. I've decided I will have movie week so some how I'll integrate a video (plus my comments) some how into each post this week. And if you have any video suggestions (it has to be appropriate) I'd love to know!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these videos and you can find them all on youtube.

Tonight is videos from Auto-tune/Song-ify This.

Double Rainbow Song 
This song was made by a dude who freaked when he saw a double rainbow. So Auto-tune made a song from it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA <--The link and in the information thingy below the video, it has the itunes version, the real version, and other fun things.


Here's the actual video!
Both videos are so funny. Mostly because I'm pretty sure the guy is on crack.

Bed-Intruder
Okay, this one is probably one of my favorites. Now the funny thing is that I saw the orginal broadcast of this on the news.
Well I couldn't get the orgianal for this video. But it's pretty good when not in song version.

Backing up song
This one is of a funny lady.
Once again, I can't find the original video.

Charlie Seen is Bi-Winning
Um...and how is he not on drugs? Hm....
Actual interview:

And there ya go! There are some funny and interesting videos for tonight. I hope you've enjoyed these and if you have suggestions please let me know! I love hearing from my readers.

So, what's the funniest thing you've seen on the news? Do you think it could be turned into a song?

Sincerely,
Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...