Monday, January 30, 2012

Writing Prompts- Using Music.

So using music is often used as a way to gain new ideas. So today, we'll take a look at some songs and see what we can come up with.

If you like romance...
Real Life Fairytale by Plumb
I've always liked this song because it seemed so sweet. And the perfect music to write a romance with.

Great for fantasy or whatever...
I have a Story (a) by Epic Score


& This is our Land by Epic Score


If you need some to fight to, or rock out to...
Hero by Skillet

Or
Indestructible by Britt Nicole


If you want something in something other than English...
Leis an Lurgainn by Rankin Family
I think this song is really cool. I'm not a big fan of their other songs, but I like this one. 
Or
Baba Yetu by Christopher Tin
One of the things I really like about this song is that not only is it an awesome song in Swahili, but its on a major video game. My most favorite part about it is that its actually the Lord's Prayer. But even if you're not Christian, listen to it because its one of my favorite songs ever. My choir sang it last year too. 

Extra songs I couldn't help but to share...
Siren's Call by Epic Score

Call for Heroes by Shockwave Sound

Rain Dance by Adiemus

The Nanowrimo Song by All Caps (updated)
I LOVE this song. Plus the new version of the music video is cool. I'm jealous I didn't think of something like this first...

Sincerely,
Sareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...