Anyway! What do you know about dreams? They are pretty interesting!
1) As a lot of you have probably figured out you forget 90% of your dreams in just about 10 minutes. Which really stinks because sometimes they are really funny :D
2) We can't make up people in our dreams apparently. We can only see people we know. But you may not recognize them and think they are strangers (I've seen a YouTube star in one of my dreams before....it was creepy).
3) Apparently dreams are symbolic. They speak in some sort of symbolic language. What is a rubber band monster suppose to symbolize? Also if you hear something in real life that will be incorporated in your dream. You might have experienced this with your alarm clock.
4) Here is something I found pretty neat. Animals dream too! Scientist did studies that show animals have the same brain waves as humans when sleeping.
5) Everybody Dreams, just not all in color. Around 4% of people under 28 will dream completely in black and white. And if you don't think you dream, YOU'RE WRONG! Well you are, unless your have a severe physiological problem you most likely just forgot.
6) The 2 most common dreams are falling and being chased. But me personally have never dreamed about either those (oh scratch that when I was younger every night I dreamed of being chased by a different made up monster).
Well there you have it! Some weird facts about dreaming. I found most of them pretty interesting. So what is your weirdest dream?