Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Please Welcome...Jessika!

Yes, I am excited to welcome our new guest blogger Jessika and I hope that you'll join me in welcoming her to our little nest. Let's give her a warm welcome, a round of applause (or as my religion teacher says, "Three claps!") and thank her nicely.

Here's a little information about her.
Jessika, (I think has a really cool spelling of the name) has her own blog and is a regular member of Inkpop. Jessika will be posting on Wednesdays and Sundays so keep an eye out for her posts. She's also a fellow writer too and we all know that's really cool.

What's she writing? Well according to her blog, she's working on two projects Escaped and Wanted: Dead. Hopefully we might gain a little knowledge about what her books are about as we meet her some more. Or you could always take a peek at her blog too. 


Anyways, welcome! :D I and I'm sure some of the other Birdies wish you will have fun blogging with me and filling our heads with interesting things. Thanks for joining us! :)


Sincerely, 
Peony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with profanity or comments that are hurtful/ mean will be removed. We appreciate hearing your thoughts. Remember, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please do not say it on the internet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...